Thinksport SPF 50 Clear Zinc Face Sunscreen, 2 oz
Broad spectrum protection
A powerful performance sunscreen specifically designed for outdoor, active protection against sun damage. Skin is immediately protected from environmental aggressors such as harmful UVA/UVB rays, with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide, for broad spectrum protection. Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture for added hydration, while Vitamin E helps to condition the skin.
Sweat and water-resistant, this dermatologist-recommended formula effectively blends into all skin tones with little to no white cast as it shields skin from intense sun.
- Broad spectrum protection
- Effective, safe formula to nourish skin
- Reef Safe Formula
- Dries clear
- Water and sweat resistant up to 80 minutes
- Sheer coverage
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours when exposed to sun
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL ABIETATE, HEXYL LAURATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) EXTRACT, CITRUS PARIDISI (PINK GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE.