Yield: 60 cookies
- 16 oz Softened Butter
- 12 oz Cream cheese
- 4 Cups All-purpose flour
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 ½ Cups packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- powdered sugar for dusting the finished cookies, if desired
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and cream cheese until smooth and well blended. Mix in the flour, a cup at a time, until you get a smooth dough.
- Drop dough, by the Tbsp (if you have a Tbsp cookie scooper, this works great to portion the dough), and press into the bottoms and sides of a mini muffin pan, as if you were making little pie crusts within the individual muffin cups.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and salt. Once the mixture is well combined, stir in the pecans. Use a spoon to fill each of the crusts 2/3 full with the filling mixture.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tassie's shell is light brown, and the filling has puffed up. Cool, and carefully remove from pans. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Share & Enjoy!