Glow Natural Rosehip & Vitamin Complex Natural Facial Moisturizer, 2 oz
Our Rosehip and Vitamin Complex Natural Facial Moisturizer is lightweight, yet deeply moisturizing. Our recipe is full of nutrients designed for delicate facial skin to hydrate, moisturize, smooth, balance oil production, deliver antioxidants and naturally improve skin tone.
- Rosehip oil is a rich source of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, making it and this moisturizer, an anti-oxidant powerhouse! Rosehip Oil also assists in enriching the epidermis, allowing it to retain more moisture giving your skin a smoother, softer feel.
- Organic Coconut Oil provides a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which work to keep your skin smooth and supple.
- Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe skin irritation while Geranium Essential Oil helps to balance oil production while aiding in skin conditioning.
- MSM is an organic sulfur-containing compound that occurs naturally in fruits, vegetables, grains, animals, and even humans. We source our MSM from vegetarian sources, and it provides more antioxidant power to this lotion.
- Hibiscus extract is added as a natural, mild astringent.
To Use: Moisturize your face and neck with Glow Natural Facial Moisturizer every morning and/or night after you cleanse, tone and optionally, apply a facial serum.
2 oz (60ml) in a Glass Bottle with Treatment Pump Dispenser
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Soybean Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Retinyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Beta Carotene, Panthenol , Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA
I have been using this moisturizer for a couple of years. I have sensitive skin and I have never had any reaction. I wear it daily under my makeup. My only complaint is the pump tends to not work towards the end of the bottle so I just tip it upside down. Not a big deal
So light and smells subtle and fresh.
Really liked it other than the scent.
This makes my face feel sooooo smooth and soft.
I find this moisturizer to be one of the best I've found for my combination skin. I have rosacea on my cheeks and dry skin around the perimeter of my face, but with the added bonus of cystic acne around my chin. It's been a challenge finding a skincare routine that meets ALL my picky skin's needs and this is one I continue to come back to, even after sampling some of the most expensive and highly reviewed options out there. I apply twice a day after cleansing with the rosewater foaming soap and using the glow serum. In the height of summer I sometimes skip this moisturizer when wearing makeup, but I always use it before bed. This product feels very thick but absorbs beautifully without leaving a sticky feeling. I'm not sure how, but this magical product keeps my face from being dry, calms my skin around my cheeks, and doesn't cause the painful cystic acne I'd accepted as a sad fate.
I have ONE issue with the product - the packaging. I LOVE that it comes in glass, but the plastic pump feature keeps you from accessing a good bit at the bottom of the bottle, and the product is too thick to shake it out. Additionally, I've had several instances of the pump not working properly initially. Why not use a jar like the ones for the masks and exfoliating scrubs? I'd love this option - would eliminate the plastic pump and allow use of that coveted last bit of moisturizer. (Maybe in a larger size option so bottle devotees are not offended?) I'll continue to use this product but would love a jar option!