We are excited to reopen (and newly open) our retail stores this Friday! The realities of safely operating a small retail store have changed though and so has our store. We have adjusted to follow state and local safety guidelines. Here are some changes you can expect if you choose to shop in our stores:
* Face masks are Required in our store - We wear them to protect you and require that reciprocation. If you do not choose to wear a mask and still want to shop with us, we offer online shopping.
* There are no open testers of our products. If we can't sanitize it, it can't be handled.
* All of our soaps are now pre-wrapped. We have glass jars at each soap with a perforated lid so if you choose, you can sniff the soap, yet we can sanitize the container.
* We must limit the number of persons in our store at any given time to 8 or 10 depending upon location. This will ensure there is enough space within our store for proper distancing between customers.
* Our Curbside Service is transitioning to Buy Online, Pickup in Store. If you select this option, we'll have your purchase at the register waiting for you when you arrive. If you do not want to come inside the store, call when you arrive and we'll meet you at the door to hand you your purchase.
* We will take 10 minute Sanitation Breaks during the day as needed to sanitize high traffic surfaces.
* We no longer offer complimentary hand scrubs in store.
* Our Bits and Pieces are only available as pre-packaged variety packs.
Our Updated Store Hours:
Smithfield, VA will resume normal hours, Mon - Fr 10:30 am - 5, Sat 10 - 6 and Sunday 11 -5
Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA will maintain Mon - Sat 10 - 4 hours at this time
Price George St, Williamsburg, VA will open with Mon - Sat 10 - 6 and Sun 11 - 5
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding!